Do you want to have the FC Bayern schedule on your iPhone, on your Mac or simply in Google Calendar?
Just subscribe to our calendar in ICS format. It aligns with your time zone. Matches are added as times are confirmed. Refresh it once a week.
The URL to copy
iPhone and iPad instructions
- Tap on the Settings icon from the iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap the Add Account button and select Other in account types.
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Paste the calendar URL in the Server field. Then, tap the Next button.
- Enter a custom description and tap Next to finish.
Mac and iCloud instructions
- Open the iCal or Calendar app. Turn on time zone support under Preferences > Advanced.
- Copy the URL linked above.
- Pull down the File menu and select New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the URL and click on the Subscribe button.
It will sync with iCloud and your other Apple devices if you have signed in with the same account.
Google Calendar instructions
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars. Select Add by URL and paste the address.
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section on the left.